Nursing License Renewal Schedule . . . . . . . 6 Pearson Vue will make accommodations to schedule the MS, CNA. Aud: Nurses in all settings. This book-
Formation (for example, marriage license, divorce decree, driver’s license, Social Security card).Your information will not be Mail the COMPLETED renewal form and $12 fee to: Pearson VUE/DCNA Registry, PO Box 13785, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3785
Select either License Application or License Renewal. Important: Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled. Washington, D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affiars
You must be a geriatric nurse aide (G.N.A.), NOT a certified nurse aide (C.N.A.), nurse aide competency test (copy of score report from ASI, then Promissor, Inc., now Pearson VUE Have you ever had action taken against or been denied a license or certificate in a health
Should the awarding of your RN license be delayed for some reason. The following are Out of state employment as a CNA or NA I can be counted. • If you fail to renew by your due date, you will need to register with Pearson Vue and take a
license. The website for Pearson VUE is www.pearsonvue.com. Exception: Florida cosmetology students qualified to take the examination after completion of only Please note that the license renewal will not be processed until your continuing education
These exams are conducted by Pearson VUE test centers. CCNA Specialty Paths Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
PEARSON VUE® District of Columbia NNAAP™ PO Box 13785 Attach a copy of your RN or LPN license. Enter 99990 in Certiﬁcate, you will be sent a Certiﬁcation Renewal Form. To renew your certiﬁcation, follow the instructions to complete the form and return it to Pearson VUE.
You will need your Renewal ID number in order to access the Renew an Existing License service in PULSE. You will not be able to renew you existing license with your Renewal ID number. Pearson VUE will mail your Renewal ID.
Contact Information Contact Pearson VUE for questions regarding: •*Registering*to*take*the*NCLEX*examination The only acceptable forms of identification for test centers in the U.S.* are: • U.S. driver's license (Department of Motor Vehicle-issued) (if expired, a renewal slip that
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION—CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE All applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date must re-take the CNA examination. For examination information and application, call Pearson Vue at 1-888-274-
Renew an Existing License 1. From the PULSE Portal Services Menu, select Renew an Existing License under the License Renewals subhead. 2. On the Search License Renewal screen, select
Pearson Vue. On that date, PSI will launch examination testing services and administer Examination Services will handle all Exam Administrations for: Certified Nurse Aides (CNA License, State ID, Passport) which bears your signature and has your photograph.
NURSING HOME EMPLOYER/PEARSON VUE CODE ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 2. MS NA Registry Renewal 0725-09 Created Date: 20110708170735
*IMPORTANT RENEWAL INFORMATION, CNA Certification EXPIRE 12/31/2007* CNA License/certificates expire on 12/31/2007. If you do not renew your license/certificate by
The Nurse Aide Registry Renewal Form is used to report your nurse tion (for example, driver’s license, Social Security card, etc.). Pearson VUE–Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry PO Box 13785
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Medical Assisting
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration