Nursing License Renewal Schedule . . . . . . . 6 Pearson Vue will make accommodations to schedule the MS, CNA. Aud: Nurses in all settings. This book-
Formation (for example, marriage license, divorce decree, driver’s license, Social Security card).Your information will not be Mail the COMPLETED renewal form and $12 fee to: Pearson VUE/DCNA Registry, PO Box 13785, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3785
Select either License Application or License Renewal. Important: Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled. Washington, D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affiars
You must be a geriatric nurse aide (G.N.A.), NOT a certified nurse aide (C.N.A.), nurse aide competency test (copy of score report from ASI, then Promissor, Inc., now Pearson VUE Have you ever had action taken against or been denied a license or certificate in a health
Should the awarding of your RN license be delayed for some reason. The following are Out of state employment as a CNA or NA I can be counted. • If you fail to renew by your due date, you will need to register with Pearson Vue and take a
license. The website for Pearson VUE is www.pearsonvue.com. Exception: Florida cosmetology students qualified to take the examination after completion of only Please note that the license renewal will not be processed until your continuing education
These exams are conducted by Pearson VUE test centers. CCNA Specialty Paths Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
PEARSON VUE® District of Columbia NNAAP™ PO Box 13785 Attach a copy of your RN or LPN license. Enter 99990 in Certiﬁcate, you will be sent a Certiﬁcation Renewal Form. To renew your certiﬁcation, follow the instructions to complete the form and return it to Pearson VUE.
You will need your Renewal ID number in order to access the Renew an Existing License service in PULSE. You will not be able to renew you existing license with your Renewal ID number. Pearson VUE will mail your Renewal ID.
Contact Information Contact Pearson VUE for questions regarding: •*Registering*to*take*the*NCLEX*examination The only acceptable forms of identification for test centers in the U.S.* are: • U.S. driver's license (Department of Motor Vehicle-issued) (if expired, a renewal slip that
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION—CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE All applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date must re-take the CNA examination. For examination information and application, call Pearson Vue at 1-888-274-
Renew an Existing License 1. From the PULSE Portal Services Menu, select Renew an Existing License under the License Renewals subhead. 2. On the Search License Renewal screen, select
Pearson Vue. On that date, PSI will launch examination testing services and administer Examination Services will handle all Exam Administrations for: Certified Nurse Aides (CNA License, State ID, Passport) which bears your signature and has your photograph.
NURSING HOME EMPLOYER/PEARSON VUE CODE ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 2. MS NA Registry Renewal 0725-09 Created Date: 20110708170735
*IMPORTANT RENEWAL INFORMATION, CNA Certification EXPIRE 12/31/2007* CNA License/certificates expire on 12/31/2007. If you do not renew your license/certificate by
The Nurse Aide Registry Renewal Form is used to report your nurse tion (for example, driver’s license, Social Security card, etc.). Pearson VUE–Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry PO Box 13785
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN, Master of Science in Nursing, and more.
- Experienced faculty members provide a practical knowledge of patient care, treatments, and research in the field of nursing.
- Courses designed to keep students up to date with the latest advances in medical technology.
- Online and on-campus programs have flexible schedules, designed for working professionals.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Medical Assisting
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)